Jumbo BRQ 9075 is an appropriate model for producing maximum output of Briquettes. It has the capacity to manufacture supreme quality 1200 to 2500 Kg of Briquettes per hour. The final form of Briquettes is cylindrical with the size of 90mm diameter and the length of 100mm to 350mm. To run this machine it needs 88.5 HP or 66.37 Kilo Watts of electricity power which is capable of taking load of 75 to 85 Amp. On an average it consumes 30 to 40 units in an hour.
Depending upon the bulk density and moisture content of the raw material used, below mentioned are some of the examples
|Sugarcane Baggasse||:||1000 to 1300 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
|Groundnut shell||:||1800 to 2500 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
|Saw Dust||:||1500 to 1700 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
|Rice Husk||:||1000 to 1350 Kg / Hr (Approx.)
|Other & Mix Raw Material||:||1200 To 1800 Kg /Hr ( Approx.)
FEATURES OF JUMBO-9075 MODEL
- Maximum production capacity
- Heavy structure with Standard design
- Raw material acceptability up to 25mm size. (does not require powdery form of raw material)
- Easier operating system
- Delivers finished products high-density with 90mm diameter
- Cost effective by giving Lowest production cost per MT
- Lower energy consumption and to direct feeding of raw material without hammer mill
- Lower maintenance cost.
- No loss of production and air pollution due to direct feeding system.
- Special Sensor system installed to indicate temperature of the machine
- Siren system indicates any major or minor problem in the machine
|Required power connection ||:||88.5 HP / 66.37 KW
|Practical used Amp. Load||:||75 –85 Amp (Approx)
|Power consumption||:||30 – 40 Unit / Hrs.